Turbans are dope! I wish that I was better at styling them on my head. They make great accessories and they also cover up bad hair days. I wanted to share this quick pictorial that I created to show how to tie a turban in less than 5 minutes. The scarf I purchased a while ago, but any scarf around this size will work.
- Fold the scarf in half horizontally
- Place it at the back of the head and bring the ends forward
- Cross the ends at the front
- Make a 2 strand twist with the ends
- Wrap the twist around itself
- You’re done!
Hope this helps!
Until next time… xoxo